Ippity Review....recycling!

Hiya! I've got a fun and sassy card and it's GREEN!
What?
 There's no green on it, you say.....well it's a recycled,
earth-friendly,
kind of card. See those cool flowers???? Yep, they started out as THIS. A Diet Dew can, of which we have plenty of around my house-
it's my hubby's drink of choice
(I'm a diet coke, kind-of-girl).
I'm addicted to my dies. Got lots of them, love them, and use them on almost ALL of my cards and projects these days.
I used to be this way about my punches (which I still love and use, too) BUT I looooove all the different materials you can die cut with most dies out on the market.
Here I used a  MFT die-namics die and cut out these flowers.
Then I got to thinking......hmmmmmm, how cool would it be to stamp on the aluminum die-cut flower????
 So I pulled out my Stazon ink (it works great for nonporous surfaces, just stamp carefully since your image can slide and smudge on the smooth surface)
and a few of my {ippity} stamps.
Here I used Dots for Sure and the fun hounds tooth corner from You Deserve, and finished off my card with the sweet sentiment from Quotes à la Happy!
So my Fresh Idea for today is to die cut something fun this weekend.
 Be green, recycle something unexpected and see what you get.
I was really pleased with the look the aluminum gave to my card.
I was worried about sharp edges (yeah, look at the can after I cut it, that's what I was most worried about while handling it, lol!)
BUT nope, everything seems to be nice and clean cut, almost smooth
 (now I wouldn't go running my finger along the edge,
or anything, but it seems fairly safe).

Have fun, and try something unexpected!

Enjoy your week! Hugs,
Lisa Henke

Need Some {ippity} click the link below!






Locate an Ippity Chick!









 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,