Ippity Review

Hi there, Eva here with another Ippity Review!  But before I start the Ippity Review I wanted to introduce you to a brand new to be released Ippity stamp set

NEW SEASON, NEW WONDER


Look how gorgeous is this set!!!!  Those fruits will be so fun to work with, don't you think?  Since I don't have that set yet, I created with a card with the set I have, MY TRUE JOY.  So much to love about this set, too and here is what I created with it.




You can PRE-ORDER this and the other 4 FABULOUS new sets from an Ippity chick.  They will be officially up for sale on June 5th, but to assure quick delivery, PRE-ORDER you stamps today.  You can find one of the helpful Ippity Chicks through our Ippity Chick locator, just click on the logo




And now, let the review begin!

So, how would you like to make one of these?????  Well, here is what you need to make it:

Silhouette bird house cutting file (yes, you will need a Silhouette cutting machine for it.
Cardstock:  Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper:  Pink Paislee
Stamps:  
Sweet Thoughts of Spring
What Matters Most
Fishy Philosophy
Ink:  Memento, Ranger Distress, Powderpuff
Copic Markers
Scor-it
Helmar Craft Glue

So, first you need to cut out your little bird house template and here is what it will look like.  I also scored all the lines, event hough they were already perforated by my Silhouette machine.


Than I scored my roof piece, which I cut out of plain white cardstock, as I was going to cover it with the scallops anyway.


In the next step I built my little bird house and glued it together everywhere except on the bottom, just in case I want to put something inside.  For this I used Helmar's Craft Glue.


Next I stamped my scallops on the Pink Paislee patterned paper using Ranger Distress ink and cut them out individually.  In all fairness after looking at my finished project, you can really just keep stamping on top of each other and just cut out one big roof, instead of the individual scallops..but, I had to do it the hard way...LOL


Next I glued all the scallops on top of my roof piece.  And again, I used Helmar's Craft Glue, because it is the best quick drying liquid glue out there.


Next I inked up all the edges of my little house using Ranger Distress inks.


Finally I just had to assemble the house and the roof again with my Helmar Craft glue.  And this is what my finished little bird house looked like before adding all the decorations.  Cute, huh???


After this, I just added all the stamping.  For this tutorial, I wanted to focus on the little house building with the scallop roof top, so I don't have photos of the rest, as that was just stamping and cutting out, but here is what the final product looked like.


And that is it.....hope you like this little tutorial.  I love making cards, but once in a while it's good to play with something other than a card. 

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: