{Ippity} Review

This project was one of those that just happened.  I needed an idea for this post and didn't know what I should do. Then I spotted a stack of chipboard coasters I had....and then I had a mojo moment and went with it and created this tri-fold frame in all of about 40 minutes.

I know, I know, this will make some of you sick and make you say, "no,way!" I am a speedy stamper, but seriously, this IS the point of my post. That you can make an adorable home decor item, with a few supplies, and in not very much time. You don't have to spend all day, or multiple days on a 3-D project.



I picked a few designer papers-actually it's all the same dp, just in different colors (dotty biscotti). I pulled out 3 {ippity} scrapbooking sets (Moment in Time, Love in Return, and Life's Little Moments), and a few of my fave embellies-string and buttons. That's it!

I wanted so badly to sew on this, but I left it off and it still looks great, dontcha think? I'm also proud that I put a few more of my seemingly-never-ending supply of chipboard coasters to use. You know you have a stack-USE them! I just covered them with this paper and sponged the edges with some walnut stain distress ink, punched some holes with my crop-a-dial and tied them up with some burlap string.

I'm always excited to show off my boys, and it's even better when I do it through my passion of paper crafting. Hope you like it and even more, I hope you feel inspired by it. Lots of Hugs!





Lisa Henke



 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,