{ippity} Review

Hey there...Maria today bringing you another {ippity} review.
As crafters I think we all have our FAVORITE projects right?!?
You know the ones you are SO PROUD of you can't take your eyes off of.
The colors are right
the layout was perfect
EVERYTHING just fell together and it's so YOU!
Well this is mine:
I used the {ippity} kit
Now and Always
and it's SO PERFECT for layering. 
And it's still one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!
I love stamping the flower on dp and creating me arrangements.
My hubby made me this frame from an old fence and it's still displayed in my house.
I would LOVE if this was my most talked about post ever!!!
After all I LOVE IT...
but
the post that I STILL get emails and compliments about is
{THIS ONE}
It's my {ippity} organization system....hehehe.
So I thought I would share it here today.
{This is also how I store my UNITY stamps}

 All the stamps go on these stamp storage sheets called Stamp N Stor Lightweight Panels.

Then I cut the fronts off of the original packaging....cause it's so CUTE and why throw it away :)
And then they all go into a big 3 inch binder.
I listed each of the sets on the binder seam so it's easy to know which one I need.
And look how compact this is!!
I can get eight sheets into each binder (each ones holds two WHOLE releases)
It's so easy to grab a binder and take it to my craft table or throw it into a tote and take them to a crop.
I've had people ask how well these have held up
Do the stamps REALLY stay in place....YEP!
A year plus later and this storage system is STILL my SANITY SAVER!!!
My craft time is precious (as I'm sure yours is) and who wants to spend that time tracking down the perfect {ippity} stamp.
Now go find yourself an {ippity} chick so you can fill your own binder...or three (like me).
{ippity}has some AMAZING stamps and some AMAZING chicks who would LOVE to help you out :)

Locate an Ippity Chick!

{Ippity} {Ippity}


Labels: ,