{ippity} Review & Friends with Flair Winners!!

Hello there Unity friends!
For today's {ippity} review, I thought I would share a
 super quick, easy, and fun way to spice up your ribbon!

You ask how?  I will tell you how !

We are adding TEXTURED EMBOSSING to satin ribbon
to use on all your {ippity} projects!!

I love how it feels & adds that extra pop to your ribbon!!


Here's what you can do to add TEXTURE  to your SATIN RIBBON...

Only using 3 items: satin ribbon, heavy starch spray, & an embossing folder!!

1) cut your satin ribbon to the length you desire
2) spritz the cut satin ribbon with Heavy Starch Spray
3) let the ribbon air dry (optional: use a heat gun to speed up dry process)
4) using any embossing folder, run ribbon through your Cuttlebug/Big Shot (I ran my ribbon back and forth twice to give more dimension)

Viola! How easy was that! 

Now on to our "Friends with Flair Winners" for May 13th!!

Winner from the participating blogs:

Everyday Matters


Winner from a comment on the blogs:
Anne said...
Such a sweet LO!! I LOVE that journaling spot that you used. 
It's one of my faves:) Your picture is so sweet too:)
CONGRATS WINNERS!

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO: kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name, Address and state that "won Friends With Flair".


Have a wonderful day!!



Locate an Ippity Chick!





{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: