{ippity} Review and FWF winner!

Hello friends!!!

Lisa A. here with lots of info to share today.  

1. How to make your own decorative tape.
2. BIG {IPPITY} NEWS
3. Friends with Flair Winners.

Whew, lots of great stuff!
I hope you'll hang in till the end with me.

First, I want to wish everyone in the states a
Happy Memorial Day!!!

Thank you to those who serve for our country!

  Next up, I can't wait to share
one of my favorite projects for today's {ippity} review.

I love {ippity} and love the decorative tape that is so popular right now.
How cool would it be to combine them?

Totally awesome, right???

 
 Gurnsey Gingham
House a Home
Just wanted to Say

For this sweet little thank you, I made the strip of gingham decorative tape using the {ippity} Gurnsey Gingham background stamp.  It is so easy and I am excited to share with you how today.

This is what you will need:

paper tape {from any drugstore in the first aid section}
ink
stamps

So EASY right!!!  
Decorative tape is a BIG trend right now and 
this is a great way to customize your tape to your projects.

I have a quick video to "show" you how I created these tapes.  
I have a few tips included as well.  


Dots for Sure
Party Hat Wishes
Quotes a la Happy

I'm using the Dots for Sure background stamp for the tape on this card.  
Hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and it inspires you to try it yourself!  I'd love to see your project if you do!

BIG NEWS!!!

Mark your calendar for JUNE 5th.  
A brand new release for {ippity} is coming and you can only get them from our fabulous {ippity} chicks!

Here is a look at the Flowers + Friends = Priceless set.


Too adorable!!!


More great flowers from the Ippity by Unity line!!!  I just adore these and the great sentiments included in the set.  A definite must have!

We have 64 wonderful chicks ready to get this super cute set to you.  Click on the button below to find one.  You can pre-order right now and stamp sets will start shipping June 5th!!!

Locate an Ippity Chick!

And finally...

Our "Friends with Flair Winners" for May 27th!!

Winner from the participating blogs:

Sarah Shewell

Winner from a comment on the blogs:
jen said...

These are great- love the shape/design of the circle one!


CONGRATS WINNERS!

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO: kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name, Address and state that you "won Friends With Flair".

Thanks SO much for hanging in till the end.
Have a BEAUTIFUL day!



Lisa Arana






{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,