Happy Tuesday!!!

Happy Tuesday it's Stephanie here to share a fun tag I made. This was a very simple project using a chipboard frame from Crate Paper. I just cut down my Dp to fit behind the frame stamped my sentiment added a fun border rubon and adhered it to the backside of the frame.

Lastly added some stamped flowers for embellishments and your done!!!

I used Undeniably You for the sentiment and May KOTM for the flowers.



Have you checked out the Unity Challenges going on???

Jimmi's KOTM Sketch Challenge

Unity Tweet Challenge there is still time to plaY ALONG!!!!

How about the National Scrabooking Day Challenge??

Also Don't forget to check out My Unity Place there are a few challenges going on over there as well plus tons of Unity Inspiration!!!




Have A great day!!!




A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.


~Douglas Pagels






Stephanie Muzzulin









{Ippity}{Ippity}