Happy Monday

Goodmorning Unity lovers,

....  it's Monday again...My turn to show you a few creations I made last week.
In the first place a layout of my daughter....
she got married on the16th of May..only a week ago..
It's funny that so many of you read this now..!!
How did I make this? ..Stamps used are from the new Kit of the Month May
(isn't it lovely?...I love these stamps...8) 
I used two colors distress ink,
Antique Linnen and Vintage Photo.
Because of the embossing powder I used on the borders,
you get a special effect.

She's been a beautiful bride, in a purple dress.
 I don't have the nicest photographs yet; 

  I made this one myself.
On this one she looks so happy and that's the reason
I chose to use this photograph for this layout.
For two colleagues I made these labels
with the Tim Holtz flower.
It's gorgeous to work with this flower, and the result is always beautiful!
 I used Distress inks from Ranger,
three colors on  each tag.
It doesn't matter which ones you use.

In this case I used simular colors,
but it' ll also turn out beautiful when you use three complimentary colors.
For the brown tag I used the Scroll stamps
and the pink one is done with the bella BLVD stamps..

Hope you like it...thanks for visiting this blog..

Have a happy Monday!!!
Jolande
{Ippity} {Ippity}