Happy Monday

Goodmorning Unity lovers,
It's Monday again!  So it's my turn to show you my creations on the Unity blog.
For today I made a LO of Luuc. Luuc is a young,
 handsome fellow, I like him.
He's always busy, so I thought of making a busy LO.
The letters were stamped with the flower stamp and embossed.

It looks a lbit like batik...I like the way this turned out.
I sprayed the small part of the LO with diverse colors of blue and turquoise Glimmer Mist.
When it was dry, I finished it off with distress ink scattered straw and vintage photo.

The stamps are from the Now & Always Ippity kit, one of my favorites.
The big part of the LO was done with lighter colors glimmermist
 and also finished off with scattered straw.

This time around I made a card especially for Andrea. She always sends the Kit of the Month. She always stays friendly when something goes wrong....She always mails you back... She's always willing to help..
To me she is a one-of-a-kind person!.
For that reason I made this card.
Andrea, you're great, thanks for everything. I made this card "Just a note" especially for you...
I made a circle and stamped the image (Donna Downey stamp) with matte gel medium. I colored the card with distressink Musterd Seed and Chipped Sapphire.
Hope you like my Monday creations, have a great day !

Jolande 
{Ippity} {Ippity}