Happy Monday

Good Morning Unity Lovers,
 
It's Monday, so....here I am again!
Today I have a LO from my dauhter and her friend...they are a lovely couple;
I like to scrap with photos of my daughter in particular.
I thought of making it different this time around : YES - a round LO...and I made that.
 I used my favorite colors - Distress ink rusty hinge and wild honey.
All the stamps used are from Iron Orchid. (and one from the KOM April) 
I made the circle with a Martha Stewart punch.
And I haven't used any patterned paper this time...
that is almost a challenge for me (LOL).

Yesterday it's been Mothers day in Holland....so I made a nice card for my mother as well.
The basic was made with the package material in which Unity stamps are sold... that's very nice, especially the backside with the opening in it...8)
The stamps are all from the kit Moments in Bloom.

On the front of the card I used Distress inks Broken China and Crushed Olive; on the back Dustin Concord and Scattered Straw.

Have a nice day - see you next week!

Jolande
{Ippity} {Ippity}