Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Maria Levine here with your Growing in Unity girlie for this week!!! This week we have Holly strutting her stuff!

Here is a little something about Holly:

"Let's see, my name is Holly and I am a stay at home mom and I have four kids all under the age of 7, which leaves just a little bit of time for crafting. I try to do something a little crafty every day just to have some "mommy time." I love to try new things and had actually fallen away from stamping for 5 years (I had made my daughter's birth announcements and then sort of stopped because I just didn't have the time or space). I love Unity stamps and getting to work with paper and ink on projects that can come together so well. I hope you all enjoy spending this week with me and that maybe you can find something that inspires you too.

Angels watch over you,
Holly

P.S. For the instructions on how to make this project see my blog on Wednesday."

Check out this cool project Holly made this week:
Be sure to swing on by Holly's Blog each day this week. She will be giving away a cool Unity prize at the end of the week!

Till next week!
{Ippity}{Ippity}