Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Maria Levine here with your Growing in Unity gal for this week! This week we have the wonderful Ashley!

Here is a little something about Ashley:

"Hi! My name is Ashley N Newell and I am a SAHM with two boys. I have Brady who is almost 4 and Parker who is almost 2. I just celebrated my 6th wedding anniversary. I've been stamping for about 4 years now and I absolutely love it! Unity was the first real company I found on my own and I have A LOT of Unity Stamps! I've been around since the second release party and I haven't looked back. Unity has helped me to define my style and my first published projects were with Unity.

This week, on my blog, I am doing what I call one stamp two ways. It's kind of inspired by cooking where a lot of chefs will take one item and prepare it two ways on the plate. I'm having SO much fun!"

Check out these wonderful cards, one stamp two ways:



Be sure to swing on by Ashley's blog all week for a chance at some great prizes. She is sure to dazzle you all week.

That's it for now!

Till next week.
{Ippity}{Ippity}

Labels: