Sunday, April 24, 2011

Jimmi's Sunday Faves hi-jacked by Shemaine


Happy Easter everyone!
We hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday with your families. 
I've hi-jacked Jimmi's post for today and instead of fashion, I'm talkin up Easter cuteness since I am the first to admit I am no fashionista. So sit back and instead enjoy a look at some delightful Easter goodies I hand picked just for you today
.
First let's have a look at some stampy Easter inspiration from the 







Now for some fun non stampy Easter inspiration...

First up is Easter Decor

You've heard the term bird on a wire, how about Peeps on a string?


Paper Bunny decor

Spotted on: Martha Stewart.com

Now a look at some Egg decor

this little piggy...


Spotted on: Martha Stewart.com

Fluttering eggs
Yes, you really can use rub-ons on eggs... Oh yes you can!

Spotted on: Martha Stewart.com

and finally....

Baskets

he loves me...he loves me not


spotted on All You.com


Spotted on: Savvy Auntie

OK that's it for me folks! Time for our Annual Smith family Easter egg hunt and I am gonna find my bonus bunny egg first this year!!


Wishing you all a very Happy Easter from all us Unity Peeps






{Ippity} {Ippity}

4 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Happy Easter to all! I'm loving all the Easter decor, especially the Peeps on a string! Too cute :) Thank you for featuring my layout!

ida said...

I love the Easter layout page. The decorations are great and unique.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Love all these cute creations and Easter things! Thanks for featuring my card!

Lisa H. said...

soooo sweet! loved all the peeps!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close