Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Maria Levine here with another Growing In Unity Wednesday! I wanted to thank everyone who signed up for Growing in Unity for this year we filled up the calendar fast!

This week our Growing In Unity gal is Savannah(Sav)O'Gwynn. Here is a little something about Sav: "My name is Savannah O'Gwynn--but I go by Sav too:) I’ve been paper crafting for two years full time. I love love LOVE Unity because the images are fun and easy to paper piece, plus there are a variety of stamps in each Kit of the Month (which I get every month--great price!)!!! I love HAPPY MAIL with Unity stamps! One of my favorite things to do when making a card, is get inspiration from scrapbook pages, which is what I did for the following card. I also love mixing and matching my Unity stamps--for this card, I used 4 different sets! LOVE it:)" Here is that awesome 4 set card by Sav for her Growing in Unity week:



Be sure to swing on by Sav's blog each day this week and leave her some love. At the end of the week she will pick a random winner who will receive a fabulous Unity kit.



Till next week!





{Ippity}{Ippity}