Growing in Unity Wednesday

Today is Wednesday and it's Maria L here with your Growing in Unity gal this week. This week Carole Rinear Chessar is our girl and she is celebrating her birthday today! So be sure to swing on by and leave her some birthday love!

Here is a little something about Carole:
"I started stamping because I kept collecting all of these stamps that I fell in love with and didn't know what to do with them. I figured I should learn...so when I found out that my local shop was having a Stamping 101 class, I took it! That was in August of 2008. It was there that I learned about Unity. As soon as I got home, I googled the company, because the stamps our instructor had shown us were just SO COOL!! Of course, I found out about Hip Hop, and the rest is history. I've been a complete addict ever since!

I've been, for the most part, a stay-at-home mom for the longest time, though when I started stamping, I was working as a chocolatier. I've been out of work now for just over 15 months - but now I'm an {ippity} chick. I'm also a part time student and I have 5 kids. My youngest is 12 and my oldest will be 21 this summer. The spousal unit officially retired from the Air Force on the 1st and we're working on adjusting to it. He served for 24 years, 4 months and 16 days. Oh....and today (Wednesday) is my 42nd birthday. You can see why I'm regularly losing my mind."

Here is Carole's lovely creation for today:


Be sure to swing on by Carole's blog each day for some Unity inspiration and at the end of the week she will pick a random winner from her comments.


That's all for now!


Thanks for stopping by!


{Ippity}{Ippity}