Jimmi's Sunday Favorites!

Howdy everyone....I'm a little grumpy here...
Daylight Savings Time does NOT suit me
so be gentle this morning!

Let's just jump right into some BEAUTIFUL cards
from the Unity SCS Gallery!
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really
hope you are visiting this gorgeous site every day
to see what new creations have been added for YOU to see!
did I say "really"???

All of these cards are proof that SPRING is on the way!
Enjoy.

CraftyCardShark


juliemlacy


stamp_momma


Piali


NoraAnne


deborahmegan


And I can't leave without a little show and tell of some fun things I've recently acquired....

Let's start with the stampy stuff.
These papers are BEAUTIMUS!
They are my 2 favorites...this week :)

I have 2 pairs of shoes I recently got that I am just waiting for the weather to
warm up a bit so I can wear them...

these Candie's Barcelona platforms:

have I told you how much I love Candie's
heels and platforms?
They are SO comfortable and they really
last a long time...LOVE them!

and the Jessican Simpson Massi:
(if you are my FB friend you saw me obsessing over these!)


the nail polish I am wearing right now and LOVING is
OPI's Don't Mess With OPI,
from the Texas collection:


on mine I added some China Glaze Fairy Dust
on top to make it a little more Princessy :)
and now on St. Patrick's Day I'm already wearing the green!

Of course I did get a new cardigan or 2...or 3...who's counting?

These from New York and Company are SO perfect, and soft, and pretty
I love the sleeve length, it's my favorite length, right to the elbow.
and they have adorable FUN cami's to go under them
that are leopard print and some that are pretty chiffon,
LOVE them.

OK, I'm off to take a nap or do some laundry
or something not so glamorous and exciting, HA!

Have a fabulous day!
Jimmi


{Ippity} {Ippity}