Jimmi's 1st Favorite Things of 2011

 Happy New Year everyone!!!

I hope you all have started 2011 off the way YOU want to and
that you are loving every minute of it!

Today I have some cards to show you AND some of my
favorite things from all of 2010!

First off...here are a few cards that have caught my eye
recently, all of them are from the Unity SCS Gallery:


deborahmegan

StampingQueenJAR
HeartHugsDesigns

ltecler

rabogner



Now I want to share a little something that has been taking up ALL of my
time recently...these BOOKS!
Black Dagger Brotherhood

Oh my, are they ever good?!!
oh and not for kids ;)
I thought I was in love with Twilight...well
Twilight is for children, lol, these are for
grown women :)
Try em', you'll like em'!

Now how about my favorite paper company of 2010?
Echo Park!
How did we live without them for so long?
I'm glad they are now part of my stamping world!
And still my very favorite stamps I get all year long,
honest to goodness, NO LIE!??
The Unity Kit of the Month!
and I bet all the subscribers will tell you the same thing!
It's the best delivery each and every month that comes to my door!

PLUS all of this, in addition to these FAB stamps:



My favorite ADHESIVE find of 2010?
this Helmar 450 glue...omgness...it is amazing!

I've used it on cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon and it works like a dream!

Cardigans...how could I not mention cardigans...?
My *love* (obsession) became even deeper in 2010:


(a peek at some of my collection)
I even got a new one on New Years Day!
so of course it's my favorite of 2010 :)

(from Kohls)

That is all for now, from me, I have to get this
Christmas stuff taken down and the house back to normal today!

BUT before I go I want to announce the winner of THIS fab little giveawaythat Angela offered up!

stampjourney
My favorite '08 kit is definitely Friendship,Love, Miracles. Here's my favorite card using that kit. TLC229 Unity Faux Grid Angel by stampjourney - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I was new to challenges, and this was for a technique challenge right here on SCS. Thanks for always creating fabulous images and for being such a fun and friendly company, Unity!!
stampjourney PLEASE send an email to: eryn@unitystampco.com
and tell her you won the giveaway from THIS SCS thread!


Have a wonderful day and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
JIMMI


{Ippity} {Ippity}