Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Maria here with this week's Growing in Unity gal.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Stacey. She will be inspiring you all week with fabulous projects using Unity stamps.

This is Stacey:

Here is a little something about Stacey:

"Hello, my name is Stacey. I'm from Carolina, in the northeast coast of sunny Puerto Rico. I am a full time English teacher for the elementary level and work for the Department of Education. I am also the mother of Allison, 22, and Ian Derek, 19. For the past 13 years I share my love live with a wonderful and supportive man, who understands my passion for this addictive hobby.

I have always liked crafts, different types, but I first became involved in scrapbooking a year and a half ago, in the summer of 2009, when I attended a demo in a co-workers home. I have never enjoyed so much. The rest is history. I have already fixed a part of my house into my scraproom. This is my way to relax after all."

Here is a little something Stacey made for this week:

Be sure to swing by Stacey's blog every day this week for lots of inspiration! I know she will have some amazing creations to share with you. At the end of the week Stacey will pick a random winner from all her wonderful comments and that person will win a fabulous Unity prize!


Thanks for stopping by!


Till next week!






{Ippity}{Ippity}