Jimmi's Favorite Things Sunday!

 Hi everyone, welcome to my Favorite Things Sunday!

I am going to make this a Christmas edition, what do you think?
I've seen SO many beautiful Unity Christmas creations
I just have to share them with you!

So let's start!
All of these can be found in the Unity SCS Gallery

Here is a CUTE candle by Stampin Fanatic:


an adorable candy cane gift by ltecler:


a sparkly Christmas tag by riaann:

a pretty brown and blue Christmas card by StampingQueenJar:

a rustic card by briarthyme:

a CAS card by Kim Dellow:


and we need a couple of snowflakes...since so much of the US is WHITE!

this one by lorettal:

and this one by grbscrap:

Of course one of my VERY favorite things is SALES...and here are the Unity sales that all end TOMORROW!


another favorite of mine is FREE SHIPPING...free shipping can woo me into buying almost every time!
and EVERYTHING ships for FREE at Unity through Jan. 2011 (for the US)!
Even a little $5 order...FREE...a $100 order...FREE!
no minimum purchase!

Ok, now for a confession..sometimes I confess here so I'll do that today...
I have not bought 1 single Christmas present!
NOT 1.
nada
zilch
zero
yep
Me, who loves to shop...Oh well!
in the famous words of one of my idols...Scarlett O'Hara
"I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."
I can hear my mom right now saying "OK Scarlett!"...yeah I've heard that many times before!

I hope my confession hasn't scared you off, lol...maybe I am not alone!
Have a BEAUTIFUL Sunday!

Jimmi



{Ippity} {Ippity}