Guest Designer Monday

Hello sweet Unity Friends! It's Emily here with my Guest Designer Monday post. I'm happy it's Monday because Christmas is just around the corner. I hope you were all able to get your holiday preparations done so you can relax and have a little craft time this week!

I have two cards for you today and the first one uses the December Store Kit - Sexy, Silly & Sassy paired with beautiful papers from Echo Park's Wintertime Collection. Speaking of which, I'm absolutely in love with the new Echo Park release Let It Snow which is a perfect match to their Wintertime paper collection. It's beautiful! Once I saw the cute journaling card, I knew it would be fun to pair it with the lingerie from Sexy, Silly & Sassy.

My second card is clean and simple and pulls colours from the first card. I used the trio of darling butterflies from Happy Everything with a sentiment from the December Kit of the Month - Just Be You. I'll be making more of these to send to a few friends I need to see more of in 2011.

That's it from me today. Have an absolutely wonderful Christmas and I'll see you next week!

~Emily~

{Ippity}{Ippity}