Thursday, December 30, 2010

...end of the year.

i am going to keep it SHORT and SWEET.

Chris says "....is it THURSDAY today?" 

my heart fell into my toes.
YES! YIKES!
my blog post!
i forgot to do it last night.

BLINKING LIGHT 
life needs to streamline.
UNITY 
needs to streamline.
time for a plan.

so THAT is precisely what i am working on.
a plan.

for the new year.
FOR UNITY.

it will take me some time.
but my GOAL is to STREAMLINE and put you ALL 

"in. the. know."

SO YOU KNOW 
what to EXPECT from US!

let us get our bearings from the whirlwind of 2010.
put a plan in place.
and then WATCH US ORGANIZE.

Unity is like a big drawer full of all LOVELY things.
we just need a few containers to put them in.

in the meantime we are CLEANING HOUSE.

so you are the lucky ones to have a SALE - END OF YEAR Clearance going on.
Click to the Unity WEBSITE to take a peek.

we are also RETIRING all the 2008 Kit of the Months!

This is your LAST CHANCE!
they are going to be sent to their resting place.

so off i go to get things organized.
watch for 
GREATNESS in 2011

it is OUR YEAR! 

THIS IS THE LAST week that {ippity} will be joining us for HIP HOP.
we felt the HOP WAS MUCH too long - so watch for another showcase of these brilliant ladies.

enjoy your little journey through HIP HOP land.





{Ippity} {Ippity}

7 comments:

Erika said...

I'm so excited to see what Unity has in store for 2011!!

Noelle Reese said...

I am so excited about everything I swear I am packing the family up and moving to MN! If it was not so dang cold and so dang hot I would seriously suggest it to DH! LOL I am super glad you guys are splitting up the blog hops. That is going to be AWESOME! I'll say this again YOU GUYS ROCK!

marilyn said...

Anxious and looking forward to seeing what you have planned for Unity--always such great things!

Ola said...

I can NOT wait to see what you have in store for us in 2011!!! I know it will be amazing, well just because you all are AMAZING!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I cannnnnot wait to see what Unity has in store:) ILOOOOOOVE it!

Debc06 said...

So excited, you all have wonderful products.

StampinCathy said...

Happy New Year! New goodies for this year. I've loved all the new and inspiring things that Unity has done so far. So I know I will love all the changes in 2011!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close