A Merry and Sparkly new Kit of the Month!

Hello, my friends :)

It feels like FOREVER since I got to hijack the Unity Blog for DT Tuesday!  Thankfully, we have FACEBOOK, Twitter, and our awesome SCS Forum to keep up w/ each other, right?  I love chatting w/ you guys!

Did you all have a good Halloween?  Hope so!  I can't believe that it's NOVEMBER.  I laughed at myself when I got the AWESOME November Kit of the Month, "Picture Perfect" in the mail to work with.   I remember thinking-just for a sec-"hmmm, holiday stamps?  Already!!?!?"  Yeah, Jess-WAKE UP!  The holidays are upon us...sorta ;)  Check out this DARLING new Kit:


So, I have a confession to make.  Ok, it's not really a confession-it's just that I am SO, so loving the look of ledger/notebook stamps.  They are some of the coolest stamps I have seen in a while.  Sometimes though, I look at them, and then stamping is a different story.  I don't know what to DO with them!?    I played around a bit because I wanted my DT Tuesday project to be just right.  I am SO honored to be a part of the Unity family and I really wanted it to look good.  So, here's a project I came up with for today:

What do you guys think?   I really LOVE this stamp and actually this card just may make it to the "prototype" stage as one of my cards for the holidays :)  I love this new DP I found by The Girls Paperie and also some awesome new inks I just scooped up from Jenni Bowlin.   FUN!  Here's another super simple card I made using this month's Kit:

Well, I really hope you guys enjoyed my little visit today!  I am definitely feeling festive after today's samples and can't wait to celebrate all the fun family stuff I'm looking forward to in the weeks to come.  Until then though-the key is to SLOW it down and enjoy it, right?   For this week, I'm looking forward to Hip Hop and chatting it up w/ all of you!   See you on Thursday, sweet peeps!

x oxo,
Jessica :)
{Ippity} {Ippity}