Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jimmi's Sunday Favorites!

Good Sunday morning and Happy Halloween!

Hope you're having a good weekend so far and plan to have a great Sunday!
I'll be lazing around the house, watching TV, basically just chillin'.

I do have some BEAUTIFUL cards to show you! They are ALL from the Unity Gallery on SCS, I hope you'll visit the gallery often and leave some love. There is SO MUCH talent just pouring out of the gallery, we can barely contain it all ;)






Gorgeous and INSPIRING cards don't you think?
It wouldn't be a Sunday if I didn't share more than cards.

My all-time favorite picture of the week (of Rachel):My favorite outfit of the week (me as a butterfly):
My favorite paper of the week (Echo Park Wintertime)

My favorite make-up purchase (elf 100 eyeshadow pallet, I got mine at Target last night, it's sold out online...but it's a MUST HAVE):and you have to get this elf eyeshadow brush to go with it, I bought all 3 they had at Target last night, I probably have 20 of them...I just never want to run out, lol! AND THEY ARE $1!My favorite clothing purchase...I think it will be CUTE with my leggings and tall boots, don't you?
I just ordered it online last night so I'm just loving it from the picture, we'll see (there was a $50 off $100 NY&Co coupon that expired last night at midnight...so I was ordering around 11:30pm when I finally gave in! that coupon is too good to ignore!)
Well, I was talkative this morning, hope that's OK with y'all. I'm off to watch some TV and maybe have a nap now...I was up at 8am! HORROR, now that's scary Halloween stuff right there! Don't know what came over me...EEEEEKKKK!

Have a FABOOLOUS day!

{Ippity}{Ippity}

8 comments:

Vanessa Middleton said...

You look beautiful as a butterfly but then again, you ARE just beautiful! :) Your daughter is too! I wish I'd had that coupon, I <3 that shirt and that is a great deal. It will look perfect with leggings and boots... which I am still on a mission to find for myself! Happy Halloween!!!

Julie said...

It is so wonderful to see my card chosen as one of your faves! Lovin the pics of your daughter, and that butterfly costume is just over the top ca-ute!!!! Thanks for making my day Jimmi - Happy Halloween!

Angie Blom said...

oh... thanks Jimmi for featuring my ornament.. and thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog this week.
Xx

Laurel said...

Aw, thank you for featuring one of my cards again, I am honored! Happy Halloween!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! All the cards are fabulous. I just love seeing all the Unity MOJO! Gorgeous pics of you and your beautiful daughter. Love your spooky signature too! Have a Happy Halloween!

Noelle Reese said...

Those cards & the ornament are really beautiful! So is your DD! You rocked the butterfly costime! I just got new ELF eye shadow [only 3 colors] LOL and I LOVE it! When I brush my teeth before bed it looks as good as it did when I put it on! I love it and have not worn eye shadow in YEARS!

diane mcvey said...

GREAT STUFF, JIMMI!!!
The cards are fantastic, and the pictures are as well! Unity has such beautiful people!! :D
Have a very Happy Halloween, Unity Peeps!

Michelle VP said...

Oh, wow! I just found out my card was on the Unity blog this week! How fun is that?! So easy to create a beautiful card with a beautiful stamp - Thanks Unity! And thanks Jimmi! :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close