Monday, October 25, 2010

Guest Designer Monday

wallhanging1_102510_JMKL

Hello Unity Friends!

Today I have a really FUN post for you!


I've had this idea swirling around in my head for some time now, and just decided it was time to get my ideas onto paper...


This is what I like to call my "Brave Girl wall hanging." Romantic, yes? LOL


Here are some up-close shots so you can see the detail...


wallhanging2_102510_JMKL

You are just right...

wallhanging3_102510_JMKL

She sprouted wings...

wallhanging4_102510_JMKL

LIVE PASSIONATELY!

wallhanging5_102510_JMKL

The wall hanging itself is from Archiver's and it's made by 7 Gypsies. As soon as I spotted it, I knew I could make my Brave Girl project from this. :)

Happy Stamping! ~Julie

{Ippity}{Ippity}

17 comments:

AJ said...

WOW. I LOVE this Julie- It's so fabulously awesome! I have been debating that tray for a while now and I can see I am going to need one!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, this is fun!! That would be so nice on your wall as inspiration!! Love it!

Hugs, Wendy

Lisa said...

WOWZA!!!! This is fabulous!! Talk about inspiration....

Anne said...

Your project is awesome!! It's so great visually and the words are inspiring! Makes me want to make one too.....

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is AMAZING and so inspiring. Great colors, details, and stamps on this wall hanger. What a great inspirational piece to see everyday.

BonnieRose said...

beautiful.. I hv had a similar idea... since coming back fr BRAVE GIRLS CAMP.. so yes, I'm making one of these too.. I already hv the printers tray.. thks for the inspiration... u rock!

Brooke said...

Julie.. your project is so beautiful and definitely INSPIRING! i love all the details!!!

Noelle Reese said...

I REALLY LOVE this Julie! It is fantastic!

jmahugger said...

Beautiful Project!! So inspirational, will be a great reminder hanging on your wall!!

Heather Innusa said...

I LOVE THIS!!

Lori Craig said...

WoW! That is beautiful! Maybe I should work on my tray! :)

Libby Hickson said...

Julie I love every single detail you added to this - wonderful!

Jennifer said...

What a GREAT project!! LOVE it!!(=

Karen said...

So so fabulous Julie!! I love how the stamps remain in black in white to go so perfectly with the colors..AMAZING!! Very inspiring and so gorgeous!!

Happy Birthday too!!
Karen

Emily Leiphart said...

This is AMAZING, Julie! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love, love, love this project. What a beautiful work of art to look at every day!
*smile*

Angie Blom said...

Oh Julie I love this! I really want to do one!! Stunning!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close