$14.99 sale - right here. free shipping. wowsa.


sawyer and his mama 
...telling you ALL ABOUT the $14.99 deal. 
{excuse my nestie hair} 
a little FYI: we did this video in only ONE TAKE!

happy thursday!
we are SHOWCASING one of our UNITY ARTISTS today!
joslyn nielson.
{isn't she adorable?}


joslyn is the artistic brain child artist of the WINTER WISHES stamp that is going in EVERY. SINGLE. NEWS-STAND issue of PAPER Crafts on October 16.
not to mention A TON of images in the Kit of the Month and SO MANY MORE!
we love her.




not only is she artsy - she is crafty.
i suppose they go hand in hand, don't they?
i just love her style.
it is sweet and sassy - just like her artwork.



itty bitty's are found IN STORES ONLY!
always have been, always WILL BE! 
if you would like to purchase YOURS feel free to take a peek at those carrying the itty bitty line from Unity.
you can find them at your local ARCHIVERS as well as you local and ONLINE stores.
CLICK HERE to find a store near you: 
itty bitty's

joslyn used THESE TWO unity scrapbooking kits that SHE created along with other unity artists to create this adorable layout...

they are ON SALE today for only
$14.99 each















i asked joslyn to write a little something about herself.  
so.....here.....is a wee bit about this fabulous gal.

this is what joslyn sent me. 
i love it.

----------------------------------

Bio Blah Blah :)

I have a supportive husband (I should stop there). 
I am a mom to 3 crazy and
cute kids and 1 fat cat and have been painting/crafting/creating for most of my
life. 
My first love was painting with water colors, and that has grown into a
fascination with all things paper, ribbon, and ink, photography and now
illustration.  
I love trying new things to see how they turn out, and have
developed the patience to keep trying until it turns out just right. 
I remember sending Angela a sample of my work and making sure that I told her that I wasn't a real artist....
(I am self taught)
She promptly replied that she loved my work
and I quote "officially name yourself an ARTIST this very day!"  
So I took her advice and now feel okay saying I am a artist.  
I am honored and excited every time I see my art showcased by Unity. 
 I simply love to create and love when you create with my art .

- joselyn.


Check out
  Joselyn's BLOG
for more CREATIVE INSPIRATION right from one of our AMAZING unity artists!


---------------------------------------------



$14.99 sale
this sale is on my BLOG ONLY. 
usa & canada 
please email me privately if you are international prior to placing your order.
angela@unitystampco.com
 the prices are not discounted on the unity website.  
you can purchase these on the unity blog through paypal only.  
the unity website will be down for maintenance in and out today.

no other discount codes may be used with this special.  they are discounted with FREE SHIPPING. 
 kit of the month members: your 25% off code will not apply to this sale.
free shipping will automatically be applied. 
usa & canada only.
usa & canada 
please email me privately if you are international prior to placing your order.
angela@unitystampco.com

we will leave this sale up through MONDAY MORNING.

ALL KITS SHOWN BELOW only $14.99.
no limits.
THINK CHRISTMAS!




butterfly beauty



comfy cozy












could i be any cuter?











crazy for daisies












girl of the moment











it's your day











love bug










mix up of cuteness











sending my love









birdie inspiration











explore today & every day



grateful you


here's the ticket












Best part of THURSDAY!

The UNITY/{ippity} design team BLOG HOP!
These girls work SO HARD every single week to bring you amazing projects to view!
Be sure to leave them TONS OF LOVE for all of their hard work!
Sorry for the the lack of LINK earlier.....
It went into the abyss....HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?
stinkin' blogger.
SO CLICK ON THE BUTTON below to start YOUR BLOG HOP.
then join just in the Splitcoast Forum and on Facebook for some prizes and chit chat!









{Ippity}