Friday, September 17, 2010

FWF for Sept 17...

Good morning Unity Peeps!
It's Christi here with you this morning...
Ready for some InSpIrAtIoN!??!?
Well good, because the Unity Peeps have not disappointed this week...

First, look at this bit of creative brilliance from Cindy, scrapcollectr57...
She created this from Lydia's inspiration challenge piece last week (FWF42.) Isn't that just the cutest thing ever? You can leave her some love HERE.

And for this week's inspiration challenge (FWF43), we bring you another bit of creative brilliance from Sav....
{I just realized that both of the feature cards this morning use the same cute little owl...LOL! Purely coincidence!}

One word....GORGEOUS!!! I am sure that you can find some inspiration there. ;o) You can leave her some love HERE.

Would you like to see your card featured here on the Unity blog for FWF?
1. Look at Savannah's incredible card above.

2. Create an art piece inspired by it (there are no rules when it comes to inspiration so just go with it!)

3. Upload to 
SCS with the keyword FWF43.

4. Watch for next week's FWF post here and your card may just show up here too!


Now it's TIME for some more inspiring friends...................
Don't forget to watch for the blinkie below as you hop along and leave a comment on that blog for your chance to win.

Unity Flair!












































{Ippity} {Ippity}

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Great cards! Thanks for the chance to enter.

sfread171@hotmail.com

NoraAnne said...

OMG, I am cracking up laughing at the first card! That is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen :) I absolutely LOVE the little owls peeking out from behind the trees, so creative and just WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also LOVE Savannah's card with the play on words, so stinkin' cute! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration today :) Brought a smile to my face for sure :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY!! I am just beside myself! Thank you soooooooo much for picking my card as an inspiration card this week! I usually play along with the FWF--but this makes me soooooooooooooo excited! THANK YOU so much for making my day!! My WEEK! My MONTH!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :) I LOOOOOOOOVE Unity!

StampinCathy said...

Both the cards are fabulous and so inspiring.

Becki Miller said...

I am totally digging these stamp sets. Thanks for the opportunity to win.....I had a great time at the Krafty Cards class at Scrapfest. The cards were cute, we got them done, and the kits were so well organized. Thanks again!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close