DT Tuesday with Pamela

Hi everyone! Pamela here...coming at you with the DT Tuesday post. :) Since I am new to the team, let me tell you a little bit about myself. :)

I am a family gal. I couldn't be happier then when I am with my family. We live in Colorado (Denver area)...and I don't know that I could live anywhere else...I love it here! I am a stay at home mom who fancies herself a "artist/scrapbooker." :) My kids are 7, 5 and 1 1/2. Two boys, one girl. My middle boy just started Kindergarten this year. And Eryn...believe it or not, is doing very well potty training, at age 18 mos! It wasn't that way with my boys. At all.

So I've been scrapbooking almost 10 years. Also been married 10 years...and I know I am so lucky to have a supportive husband (supportive of my crafting obsession!). He's really good and doesn't give me a hard time about it all. I also make cards and alter things, but my main crafting love is scrapbooking. I have a passion for scrapbooking and stamping! I don't know why...but it seems many scrapbookers are scared of stamping and many stampers are scared of scrapbooking! I want to unite the two communities. :)

I do have something new to share with you today, but it is not a layout. I painted a canvas and made a bit of home decor for the upcoming season. Here it is:


I stamped and embossed each of those fantastic pumpkins from the Simple Blessings stamp set.

And since many of you may not be familiar with my work, I thought I would also share some of my favorite layouts that use Unity.




That last layout uses the AWESOME "She" stamp set...it is one of my favorite sets!

I will also be posting another new layout on my blog today! So I hope you check that out too. :)

Have a FANTASTIC day!!!!!!!!!


{Ippity}{Ippity}