Sunday/Summer Faves....

Miss Jimmi (ONE Of MY FAVORITE PEEPS EVER) is still off on her anniversary get-away so she asked me, MAREN, to help her out.


I can't believe that summer is coming to an end!
In addition to some of my FAVORITE Unity projects from this week, I am going to share some of my favorite things from the summer.
1. BRAIDS. They were a staple for me this summer, especially at the pool. Quick, easy and CUTE! :)


2. Cajun spice! YUM! I could (and did) put this on just about EVERYTHING this summer!



3. Baskin Robbin's Pink Grapefruit Sorbet. Not much else to say here. It is SO summery!

I am sure there are more things but those are the 3 things that will forever remind me of the summer of 2010.

As I was perusing through the Unity gallery on SCS these beauties stood out.

You can see why, right?

I just {love} this bright and cheerful card by Julie! It POPPED out of the gallery!

Isn't this Post-it holder AMAZING!!! I could use this on my desk (hint, hint).....just sayin'! Loretta ROCKED it!

This twine butterfly body is AMAZINGLY genius. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Thank you for sharing, Stephanie! :)

Okay. Off to go get my classroom ready before school starts. Ugh.
I would LOVE to hear about what your 3 favorite things were from this summer.
Let's savor the last few days while we can, right? :)