Jimmi's Sunday Favorites!

Hi everyone, it's me, Jimmi, here to show you some of my favorite Unity creations from this past week and probably some other fun stuff!

These cards are all from the Unity Splitcoast Gallery.

Let's start with this CUTE birthday card by ltecler:

This card by daiseyfreak is so pretty:
Yesterday I bought this Urban Decay eyeshadow/primer kit from Ulta and cannot wait to use it today!
I got this new lip gloss, too...of course it's Bare Escentuals Buxom brand, can't live without my Buxom lips!
This one is Gabby and it's a gorgeous plum color.I really love this wall hanging by craftycaro:
And this box by Kim Dellow is FAB:
How about a little Christmas....

This card from doodlegirl2 is so CUTE, I love pink on Christmas cards:
And this one from briarthyme and is so homey and warm feeling:That is about it for me today...I have a few things to do like get to Petsmart and get some dog food and then maybe sneak to New York and Co. for some leggings???
Are you wearing leggings?? What do you think of them??? Let me know...I'm kind of scared to try them, the last time I wore leggings I was 17 years old ;)

Have a FABULOUS day!!!

JIMMI

{Ippity}{Ippity}