Monday, August 23, 2010

Guest Designer Monday

Happy Monday I hope everyone had a great weekend. This week is the last week before my kiddos start school and I am sure most parents would be happy but I have to admit I am going to be a little sad they are growing up way to quick and a new school year just reminds me of that more and more. I want to cherish every moment with them.

On a happy note I am here my happy place sharing some cards using the new fabulous kit called Little Whispers. As soon as I saw this kit I knew it had to be mine of course I say that about all Unity but this kit is amazing!!!

What goes better with Unity than Sassafras Indie Girl love this paper!!!

I did a little Paper Piecing one of my favorite techniques for these cards.




Have a fabulous week!!!!



{Ippity}{Ippity}

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Both the cards are stunning and so inspiring. Love this dp and the stamps. I want...NO NEED this set.

Angie Blom said...

This is beautiful Stephanie.. I love what you did with this set of stamps.. makes me want it!! oh, Cathy that is right.. need it!! hehe

Christi Snow said...

Stephanie, these cards are simply fabulous!! I need to get this kit out more and play!!

Julie Campbell said...

Ahh! These are adorable! Yep, makes me want the stamps too!

lynn said...

steph, these are darling!

Jen said...

Love how gorgeous BOTH of these cards are Stephanie! They make me 'smile' and are truly lovely! I wnat and NEED this kit now too! *smile*

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close