Monday, July 5, 2010

Unity Guest Monday

Happy Monday everyone! I hope all of you "across the border" from me enjoyed your July 4th celebrations!

I whipped up a quick wedding card using the July KOTM - Happily Ever After. I am LOVING the all occasion images in this kit :)

This card measures 3x6 - one of my favourite card sizes. I love it, cause if I'm out of invitation sized (A2, or the ones that fit 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch cards), I can just use a regular letter envelope and it's a perfect fit.

The papers are from the 365 degrees 6x6 paper pad by Pink Paislee. Thanks for coming to look and Happy Monday!

♥ Tanis





{Ippity} {Ippity}

6 comments:

Cindy W said...

Your lovely card is so inspiring because it's elegant but simple. And I'm so excited about the 3x6 size. It means 4 cards per 12x12 sheet of cardstock. Super!

Sweetieshop said...

Great card. Can't wait for KOTM to arrive :)

Becky Thomas said...

Such a pretty card!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card Tanis.. love the shape of this.. I must give it a try.

Anne said...

Great card! I'll have to try this size, too:)

StampinCathy said...

This is gorgeous and so inspiring. Great color combo and love the stamps you used.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close