Sunday, July 18, 2010

JIMMI'S SUNDAY FAVES!

HAPPY SUNDAY!
(I just woke up...hehe! I needed that extra sleep!)

Happy that you are here to see what BEAUTIFUL cards and goodies I have to share!


Are y'all having fun shopping for 40% off at Unity??? That sale is still ON so check it out when you can!
(code: FUNCROWD40)

Today it's ALL about the CARDS!


Let's jump right into some cards!


hobbywoman made this card...I love it because the image is not colored and I think it looks perfect like that: This beauty is by BevMom, I always love this "SHE" girl but she looks great in these colors don't you think?What a fun card by ejkeaton! I love the colors and that FUNness to it: This fab birthday card is by karylim. I love the layers of scallops...squares and circles, very CUTE: juliemlacey made this beauty, I love the sketch and the simple colors:
Here's a totally cute CAS (clean and simple) card by kimmie121671 that I am crazy about:

And I leave you with this beauty of embossing by bwstamper:

And now I have HORRIBLE things to do....like clean and grocery shop....I know, should be ILLEGAL! Have a great Sunday!

Don't forget to follow us over on Facebook for your chance to win new release stamps every day until CHA!

~ Jimmi

{Ippity}{Ippity}

9 comments:

Julie said...

ok, totally cool way to start my Sunday....with my card in your faves! Thanks Jimmi!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! All the picks are just amaZING and so inspiring. I just love how all the peeps creative MOJO!

Cat said...

These are such great cards:)

Kimmie said...

Thanks so much for picking my card! Congrats to the other ladies who fabulous cards made the pick

Kimmarie Baker said...

Congrats Kimmie and to the other ladies for having your cards featured! They are all fabulous.

Emily Keaton said...

What a rush to see my card included in this lovely bunch of Jimmi's Sunday Faves!! Thanks so much for the honor :) (I'm blushing . . . )

Laci J said...

Oh I wish I could follow you on Facebook to win some prizes but with my job I'm not allowed too. You should just let us comment.

Angie Blom said...

these cards are all fantastic. I just love all the creativity in today's post..

Ohana in Bend said...

i know it's monday now, but i must tell you i had the most wonderful sunday ever! it was my 60th birthday and i spent time with all 3 of my adult kids throughout the day and had the most relaxing and fun day EVER!!! my two grandsons are the cutest guys ever, at an open concert (last event of my perfect b/d day) my youngest (3) asked me to dance. i love the cards posted. i'm taking all my stamps (unity of course) with me while i take care of my two grandsons while their mommy gives birth to their little brother!!!!!!! am i blessed or what!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close