Growing In Unity and Unity Addicts Challenge Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! It’s Maria Levine with your Growing in Unity and Unity Addicts Challenge!

This week our Growing in Unity girlie is Tracy McCann! Here is a little something about Tracy in her own words:

"Hi my name is Tracy McCann and I live up here in Webster located in beautiful upstate NY. I work part time as a bookkeeper and when I am not working or stamping, I am usually out playing with my guy and two Golden Retrievers.

I am excited to be doing my first Growing in Unity week. I started stamping a couple years ago after losing my job as a way to keep my mind active. I had stamped a little bit, mostly at SU parties, and fell in love when I had the time to give to it. I came across Unity in December ’09 as I was blog hopping and instantly fell in love with their stamps. I thought their designs were unique and fresh – I signed up for the KOM and then with {ippity}. Thanks to all the Unity chicks for making such a fun experience – it has been great crafting and hopping with everyone – what a great sense of community!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my work!"

Check out this beauty Tracy put together which also incorporates today's Unity Addict Challenge!


Thanks Tracy for sharing your fabulous Unity work and a little something about yourself with us.

Be sure to swing by Tracy's blog and see what else she is up to all week. At the end of the week Tracy will randomly pick a winner from all her comments to receive a Unity Kit! If you want to be a part of Growing In Unity or learn more come visit the GIU thread HERE.

Next up is the Unity Addicts Challenge. The winner from last week's Recipe Challenge will be announced today in the Challenge forum! Be sure to swing on by there later this morning. This week our challenge guest is Donna, her suggestion was a color challenge. So this week we have a color challenge for you: Teal, Orange and Navy Blue (Stampin Up colors just for a reference point: taken with teal, pumpkin pie, night of navy).

Check out this gem of a card that Donna created for this challenge:




Did she rock those colors or what? Fabulous job Donna and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work with us!


Are you up for the challenge? I hope so! This week there is an awesome Unity kit up for grabs for one randomly selected winner. The fabulous kit is What a Hoot!


Grab your Unity stamps and get stamping! Be sure to swing on by the Unity Challenge Forum over at SCS for all the details and to post your card.



That's all for now!



Till next week....



{Ippity}{Ippity}