Tuesday, July 6, 2010

DT Tuesday

Morning all! This is Maren and I have some Graphic 45 & Unity to share.
FUN combo, right?
Kicking It
This first layout uses A Proper Gentleman Collection from Graphic 45. Max is a proper gentleman too...so very fitting! :) And yes, that is burlap! :)
I also used two of my go-to Unity stamps for layouts: The Details & Plaid Journal Box. They are both well loved! :)

Slip & Slide
This gorgeous paper is from the Graphic 45 On the Boardwalk Collection. I inked up some of the Happily Ever After July Kit of the Month, My Favorite Things Collection and Beach Days & Sun Rays. :)

I hope that you have a wonderful day filled with sunshine! :)

Be sure to check out Graphic 45 and all their BEAUTIFUL projects this week using their amazing line of papers and Unity Stamps!
Click on the GORGEOUS banner BELOW!



{Ippity}{Ippity}

10 comments:

Debby/Darthy said...

gorgeous layouts

StampinCathy said...

This layout is awesome. Love that dp and stamps you used. Love all the details too. Thanks for always inspiring us in blogland.

Sweetieshop said...

Superb layouts! Love the burlap in the first one, and the second makes me want to splash in the water somewhere!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Don't have to convince me I love Maren's LOs & G45

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHHHH MY! I just love when you share your creations, Maren! You amaze me! These LOs are FABBBY! I have never heard of this Graphic 45...I'm on it!! Love it! LOVE UNITY!

Angie Blom said...

stunning layouts love them all Maren.

Gloria Stengel said...

These are awesome layouts! I am on the Graphic45 Team, and just want to say THANK YOU for the fantastic stamps we got to play with for this Hop! I {heart} Unity!

Julie Ranae said...

Love these projects, Maren...so glad to see see them here at Unity : )

lynn said...

maren, these pages are gorgeous!-love the graphic 45 papers with the unity stamps:)

Kelly Landers said...

Fabulous layouts Maren!! I just love your style and your photography!! :-)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close