Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CHA Bound and Cosmo FABULOUS!...

Hello, hello!!!

Jessica here and I'm SO excited to be sharing DT Tuesday with you!  Hope you enjoyed those FABBY Suzi Blu Images yesterday, and I want to send a special thank-you to Tanis-you were an AWESOME Guest DT, girlie!  So glad we still have your awesome stamp art to look forward to!

Today I have some more CHA sneak peeks using the FABULOUS new line of stamps you may have seen last week on the Cosmo Cricket Blog:
That's RIGHT!  UNITY and Cosmo are at it again in a BIG way and let me just tell you, some of my FAVE paper lines to be released w/ these cutie pies very soon!  These stamps? Some of my faves YET!

Here are some samples using:

"Delovely Vintage" by JESSICA:



"Togetherness Icons" by JESSICA:



"Togetherness Icons" by AJ:



"Joy Ride Icons" by JEN E. :



"Mitten Weather" Icons by MAREN:

Is that enough SWEETNESS for ya?   I also have another Sneak Peek of the August KOTM and I'm glad today was the sneak for this because its my FAVORITE image of the kit:



Gorgeous, right?   There is EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR-and it's ONLY Tuesday!  Be sure to join our FACEBOOK fan page if you haven't yet to keep up w/ all the CHA madness and to see who wins the BIG prize when we hit 5,000 followers!

I will see you soon-for now I am packing and getting ready to head to the WINDY CITY!

Hugs!  ~Jessica :)

{Ippity} {Ippity}

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is some amazing and inspiring goodies here today. Love all the sneak peeks. Have a fabulous time at CHA!

Candace H said...

Wow, lots of inspiration and I ♥ ♥ ♥ that KOTM stamp! Wow!

JessicaK said...

Awesome inspiration. Will the CC stamps be available on the Unity site? Right after CHA?

JessicaK said...

Awesome inspiration. Will the CC stamps be available on the Unity site? Right after CHA?

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMAZING! I looooooooooooooove all of UNITY! And the sneak peeks--they make me want to start stealing money so I can get everything (note:: I wouldn't steal money....but I might beg all my friends to help pay for my addiction!!!).

Angie Blom said...

oh these look amazing Jessica, I love that layout you did , so much inspiration in one location.. Love That!!
I am stalking FB as I write this.. love love the booth guys.. Unity ROcks.. Safe travels!!

Jen said...

Wonderful inspiration by the DT and Jessica your LO is absolutely gorgeous and such a precious photo!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close