Sunday, June 6, 2010

SUNDAY FAVES!

Sunday is here again and it's another hot one!  I can't complain since I did ask for this when I was freezing in January right?  Ha!

I have a few favorites today...this will be short since I need to take Rachel shopping for a dress for graduation and I'm already late...sitting here with my hair still wet, yikes!

Ok....I hope that Angela doesn't care that I am sharing this but it is one of my FAVE-orite things I've seen all week...all year maybe, the Magnuson Family...SO SWEET:
That little boy GRADUATED this week...oh my...I will have to get some advice from Ang on keeping it together!
How about a few cards?

This one by bwstamper:

and this one by glenda s:


and this one by karamel:
and now I have to RUN!

Oops....I notice a theme...yes I love orange!

lol!

Have a GORGEOUS Sunday!  See ya next week!
JIMMI

{Ippity} {Ippity}

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I just love all your favorites this week. Ok I love them every Sunday. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jen said...

Gotta just love those 'oranges'! *smile* Have fun shopping!

Christi Snow said...

LOVE this photo of the Magnusons!!! And these cards are soooo beautiful I mean it...gasp out loud gorgeous...all THREE of them! LOVE THESE!! smiles....

marilyn said...

Fantastic photo of the Magnusons!!! Love the cards and enjoy reading about your favorites.

Maria Levine said...

LOVE LOVE that photo! Fabulous card picks this week!

Kimmarie Baker said...

Love these creations! Awesome picks this week! :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close