Monday, June 21, 2010

A Sporty Monday

Good morning everyone! Hoping you all had a great weekend!

I'm sharing some MINI cards with you today...these little ones are only 3x3. I love making minis - they're just perfect for attaching to a gift or slipping into a lunch box for a quick note.



These ones were made with the SPORTS SQUARES set. Perfect for the little (or big) boys in your life.

I used my Trodat date stamper to customize these with the recipient's birthday.

Thanks for coming by to look, and I hope your Monday is a great start to your week!
♥ Tanis


{Ippity} {Ippity}

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I love these mini notes and what a great idea to add in the lunch box. You are so creative.

Martha said...

so adorable.

Maria Levine said...

Mini cards are indeed fun! Great job and they are perfect with the sport set!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close