Tuesday, June 8, 2010

...a little sneak for THURSDAY!


We will be releasing exclusive Samantha Walker & Unity Red Rubber stamps
THIS Thursday!

Wait until you see these they are PHENOMENAL!


Hope you are ENJOYING your Summer!
-------------------------------------------------
so.
this.
really.
happened.

------------------------------


he graduated. 
Nic my oldest is now officially an adult and ready to take on the world.
He is going into law enforcement.
a. brilliant. plan.
...if i do say so myself.

i dropped only 8 tears. 
i counted them.
8.
not bad!

i think it because i am so happy and content with who he is.
no regrets with this boy.
none.
he simply leaves me in awe
consistently - over and over and over again.
perfect? you ask....
nope he is FAR from that, {just like all of us} 
...however all that happens in his life he handles with grace and maturity.
better than me at times.
he is one level headed guy.
THAT is a grand THING.
so
OFF.
HE. GOES.

SO.
in celebration.
HERE are a COUPLE quotes.
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.



Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.

{Ippity} {Ippity}

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats Nic!! So proud of you!!! See ya @ YOUR grad party on Friday.. Woot Woot!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Angela--That was such a nice tribute to your son. Congrats to both of you. My oldest graduates this Saturday. I'll count my tears and let you know....

Becky Thomas said...

Oops pressed the wrong button. Anonymous is really me.

Christine said...

My Unity stamps that were released a couple weeks ago are coming tomorrow! The new Donna Downey stamps! Can't wait!!!
will post projects almost asap! I have so many ideas for these...
www.scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Nic! The sky is the limit!

jan said...

Great post!!

Lacey said...

Congrats to Nic - what an exciting time for him!!

I can't wait to see the reveal tomorrow of those Samantha Walker stamps. She is such a sweet person, she taught a class at a retreat I went to last year!

Scrapycandy said...

Congratulations to Nic and his family! This is quite an accomplishment! My son graduates Monday and I'm going to take a whole box of kleenex to share :)

Jennifer said...

Wow! Just loved reading your post today! Congrats to your son! Thanks so much for the inspirational quotes! LOVE them!(=

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close