Sunday, June 27, 2010

JIMMI'S SUNDAY FAVES!

Happy Sunday!

This happened last weekend...so I missed posting on Sunday:
We are SO proud!
It was a BEAUTIFUL weekend.

Onto this week.
It's a HOT one here...like 99* I think the weatherman said...so I think I'm heading to the beach!  I need a little *toes in the sand* action!

But not before some of my favorites CARDS:

artsy_em:












ravengirl:

this sweater...I have 3 of them already...PERFECT Summer weight sweater for work, perfect length sleeve...PERFECT in black, this teal and I got a rusty/orange colored one Friday night, too:
Now I'm headed here....to VA Beach:







HAVE A GREAT DAY!
JIMMI


{Ippity} {Ippity}

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats to your DD! The pic is so cute. WOW! The Unity MOJO you picked are just awesome and love everyone's creative and inspiring cards. Have fun at the beach.

Scrapycandy said...

Congrats! I had one too. So awesome! I love your cards...thanks for the inspiration.

marilyn said...

Great memories with your daughter! LOVE all of the cards--and GREAT sweater!

My Angel said...

Cograts to your daughter!! Thanks for the inspiration on the fabulous cards you chose this week!!

Enjoy the beach!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close