Tuesday, June 29, 2010

DT Tuesday

Hey Peeps! :) Jen Buck here with a little somethin', somethin' for you this Tuesday afternoon. :) Have you seen the latest sneaky peek for the new KOTM? How many ways do I LOVE this one! You know, the kits just keep getting better and better! My first sample uses one from this kit. Take a peek......
I really love this stamp. This is such a beautiful sentiment. Unity truly has the best sentiments. Next up a layout. Take a peek.....

This is one of my favorites using the Cosmo Cricket stamps that Unity released.
Cute stuff! Here's a close up......


That's it for me. Hope you are all doing well! Enjoy the rest of this weeks sneaks! :)


{Ippity}{Ippity}

5 comments:

marilyn said...

Great card and layout---love the sneak peeks!!!

Sweetieshop said...

Thanks for the sneak peek - love your work - thanks for sharing.

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous card and layout. I'm lovin the sneak peek.

Poppit said...

Your sneak peek card is absolutely gorgeous! Can't WAIT to see the full set!

Jen said...

Gorgeous card with that little bit of bling, and your LO is AWESOME Jenn...wish I could create like that! *smile*

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close