Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Design Team Tuesday- Kimber McGray

Good Morning Unity Peeps! Today's my day to share a little project I've created with Unity goodies. A few weeks ago I received this GIANT stamp and couldn't wait to try it on some home decor.

I had this blank bulletin board hanging out in my craft area and a few moments later I had a nicely decorated item instead. 
After stamping the Pixie Springs I added a few butterfly images from the April Kit of the Month, colored them with a bit of Copic Markers and then some of my favorite Jillibean Soup goodies. 

Sweet and Simple.

Hope you have a great one!
-kimber


9 comments:

Margie H said...

Hey, Kimber!!! It's MargieH in Chicago...it's been awhile but I've been lurking on your blog :)

Had to pop in here and tell ya your idea was a light bulb moment for me...LOVE LOVE this idea and I'm lifting! LOL!!

Miss ya and hope to see you @ CHA! xo

Brandy said...

Wow what a fantastic idea! I too am totally scraplifting this!

StampinCathy said...

This is fabulous and so inspiring. I just love the colors and love what you did with this stamp.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Well, now, isn't that CUTE!?! Love it!

Lacey said...

This turned out adorable! I love that stamp. How perfect for this project.

Jennifer said...

WOW! That is a BIG stamp! The board turned out GREAT!!! (=

Jodi C. said...

This is FABULOUS!!! I just happen to have one of those that's been here waiting to be "created", and you have just given me an awesome idea!!! Now, to decide which stamps to use!! THANK YOU!!!

lynn said...

awesome project, kimber:)

Shauna {SK Studios} said...

this is SUCH an awesome idea! I have a similar cork board in my studio, and now I know what my next project is!!! thanks for the inspiration :D

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close