Sunday Favorites...

 
Happy Sunday Everyone!
 
Brooke here..
filling in for Jimmi...
Here are a few of my
FAVORITE things TODAY...
 
SUMMER SUNSHINE.
i believe Summer is. here. to. stay.
i am one happy camper.
SUN IS MY FAVORITE!
this is my FAVORITE Birthday Girl today
my youngest daughter Sofia Camille
turned 4 today
CUPCAKES with SPRINKLES.
this is what we ate at her party today.

POLKA DOTS. ARE. MY. FAVORITE!

this is Mini Note Booklet by Karen Maldonado
featuring {ippity}stamps
OH MY GOODNESS.. I {ADORE} THIS!

BROWNIES.
YUM. YUM. YUM.
my friend brought over what are now my
FAVORITE
frosted brownies the other night.
THIS. CARD.
by our Unity Guest Designer
Carolina Buchting
using the MAY KIT OF THE MONTH {a little happy}
its REALLY the BEST of EVERYTHING.
Polka Dots. Chocolate Brownie Brown.
AND
MY FAVORITE COLOR GREEN.

Lastly... one of my favorite things is that this little
girl is trained to POSE for her SCRAPBOOKING mommy
and will do so upon request.
{even in the middle of a birthday balloon bike ride}

I hope you had a day filled with
SUNSHINE and LOVE
like I did.

 
 
 
 
 
{Ippity}
 {Ippity}