a little piece of Brave Girls for you. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

This was the time I was going to make my blog entry regarding my experience at Brave Girls Camp.
....however.

the world is spinning fast around me today.
i want to get to my place of peace.
...and then express my appreciation for the little piece of heaven that Melody has created here on earth.

so.
in the MEANTIME i think you should GO HERE:




Sign up for Melody's DAILY TRUTH.....
every
single
day
it comes to you
via
email.

to EMPOWER you.
to CALM you.
to PUT LIFE into perspective.

they are short
sweet
and 
written from the heart
by 
Melody.

pretty much you NEED to just click on the little birdie
in the lower left hand corner.

enter your email
and get ready to be a step closer to 
self - actualization 
every
single 
day. 

So CLICK. 
CLICK. Here.
Give yourself that Gift.
It MAKES you BRAVE.
for real.








{Ippity} {Ippity}