Life Is Sew Sweet!

Happy Monday! We're in May already...wow, can't believe how fast this year is moving along. As most of you know, the Unity Website has been having issues and it's made ordering a bit confusing for some of you. Angela and the rest of the team have been working crazy mad to try to get it back to normal. As of Sunday night, it still wasn't quite there, but from the bottom of their hearts they thank you and appreciate your patience.

I have been having a blast designing for Unity and have been blessed with the opportunity to see a bit of what goes on behind the scenes...all I can say is WOW! All the things that go on, the preparations, the planning, the team work...well I'm just floored. The word UNITY is quite fitting for this company and the group of amazing people that work to make it what it is. I'm glad I've been able to be a part of it for a month and looking forward to May.

I also wanted to thank all of you for your sweet comments you've left on my Unity posts and for the warm welcome you extended from the day I was announced as a guest designer. To show my appreciation, I'd love to give the following gift set to one of you.



Here's a photo of just the box.



A photo of just the cards.



All the images and sentiment are from one of the newly released Cosmo Cricket/Unity line of stamps. The set I'm using here is called Material Girl. The size of the note cards are 3"x3" and all fit into the adorable little box. Inside you will also find some envelopes to go with it. The patterned paper is from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop paper pad. I added some sewing to each of the note cards as well as to the box cover. On the spools, after I colored and cut them out, I added some embroidery floss before adhering them to the card front.

As I said above I'd love to give this set to one of you. Leave me a comment telling me one thing that is sweet in your life right now. In other words, what is one of your blessings that you are grateful for today. I have many, with first and foremost my family; but I also have the amazing opportunity to share what I love with all of you and with every project I post, I hope I inspire you to create.

Now, what about you? Leave me a comment here and I will announce the winner on my blog's Hip Hop post this Thursday, May 6th!

Hugs & Smiles,
Carolina

{Ippity}{Ippity}