Just Be!

Happy Monday and hope you had a wonderful weekend! Carolina here with my second to last post as guest designer. I can't believe how fast these last two months have gone by...I guess it's true ~ time does fly when you're having fun!

Now onto to today's share which is largely influenced by this week's Technique Lover's Challenge over at SCS called Black Magic. If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest you do so, because it really is too much fun. Here's what I came up with using Unity's Stampin' Store Kit from this month, Naturally You.



The technique is quite simple: you stamp your image on black or dark card stock with white ink, heat set it, color your image with watercolor pencils, add some accents with a white gel pen, and decorate as you wish!

I thought the corner flower elements from the kit where just perfect for this and well, I just love this sentiment...don't you?

Looking forward to another fun filled Unity week and can't wait to see what you've all come up with! Hope you have a great week and happy stampin'!

Hugs & Smiles,

Carolina


{Ippity}{Ippity}