Ever so Happy...THANK YOU!

Happy Monday! To those of you in the US, Happy Memorial Day and my most sincere gratitude to all our service men and women who have served and are currently serving.

I also want to extend my gratitude to Angela for giving me the opportunity to be Unity's April and May guest designer. This has been an amazing opportunity, one I will cherish forever. I've always had so much admiration for everything she has created with Unity, and that admiration has only grown after this experience. Angela I congratulate you on all that you've accomplished and on bringing together an amazing group of ladies who are so supportive one another, of your company, and of all things Unity...what an beautiful extended family you have!

AJ ~ you are an fabulous design team coordinator and it's become evident to me why Angela has entrusted you with this role...thanks for all AJ!

To the rest of the team~ THANK YOU so much for making me feel so welcomed and for sharing your amazing talent with all of us. I feel so honored to have been able to join you on this extraordinary ride you are all on.

As I was getting ready to design the card for this post, I was trying to figure out how I could capture this wonderful experience and the word Happy kept coming to mind and so I put this card together.



The image is from May's Kit of the Month, {a little happy}. I just love how fun this image is and how much of a message it delivers. It can be used for so many occasions, and can be left simple or you can adorn as much as you'd like. I decided to add a little bling to it and along with bit of ribbon, some designer paper, as easy as that, the card was done.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and looking forward to chatting with you in blog land and over at the Unity Forum.

Hugs & Smiles,
Carolina

{Ippity}{Ippity}