Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DT TUESDAY!! Brookie in the house!

 Good Morning!!

Brooke Here..
stopping by the Unity blog
for Design Team Tuesday
 
For my project today.. I decided to ink up
a brand new {ippity} kit!
 
This kit is seriously..
DARLING!
Now and Always
is filled with blooms, butterflies & beauty...
I had so much fun paper piecing the flower..
with this
ADORABLE
October Afternoon paper.

thinking of you.. now and always..
this paper is soooo CAUTE!
3D action goin on here... i love dimension!
finished it up with some sewing machine magic...

The {ippity}Design Team has
SNEAK PEEKS
on their
BLOGS
TODAY!
start @ the
{ippity}blog
(just click the button below)
and
HOP
YOUR
WAY
THROUGH!
 

Next Blog

We are still running a
20% OFF
sale here @ UNITY!
Get yourself some new releases
at a discounted price..
while you can!
Enter code:
BIRTHDAY20
 
HAVE A TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!
:)
 
 
 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

11 comments:

Maria Levine said...

This is beautiful Brooke! I love dimension also and that paper is amazing! Nice job.

StampinCathy said...

Awesome card.

Lacey said...

That card is DARLING!!

Kelly Landers said...

What a wonderful card Brooke!! Love it!

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOOHOO!!! Brooke is using {ippity}!!! I LOVE these flowers and you have so much dimension in yours...love it :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love what you did with these stamps such a beautiful card!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is FAB, Brooke! LOVE your stuff--you always amaze me:) Went on the HOP--and I LOVE UNITY and IPPITY! LOVE IT:)

Mary Friederichsen said...

Brooke I love this!
love all the papers, but the flower is Beatuiful!

I did a project with one of the other flowers in the same kit with grungeboard and peiced the petals...I can't wait to be able to share it on my blog! 2 MORE DAYS!

Thank you for sharing today!

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful card Brookie.

lynn said...

very pretty, brooke:)

{jennie} said...

Love the color combo! So excited for the release tomorrow!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close