...and so we have another day - NO WEBSITE - NO EMAIL.

...when your website is down.
....and your email is down.
life spirals OUT OF CONTROL internally.
i am going CRAZY over here.
...and this little monster chick came out from her hiding spot this morning on the phone with the hosting sight. 
WHERE DID SHE COME FROM?!
yikes.

HOWEVER -
"Monster Chick" quickly went away when she saw what her little friend BROOKE brought this morning!
some SASSY NEW SHOES. 
yep.
for.
me.
all.
mine.
ooooo....i love them so much!



i guess if we are looking on the 
bright side of things...
here is another thing that is  kinda nice.
when there is no website.
girl 
gets 
crafty.


....this is the COVER to my journal for Brave Girls Camp.

...and THIS is one of the dividers for the journal. 
I LOVE BRAVE GIRL STAMPS!!!!
I LOVE MODGE PODGE!!!!!
so - i did get a tad bit crafty. 
this is a good thing, right?

Here
is
another
couple
Donna Downey SNEAK PEEKS

this is a distressed "trust" background stamp.
adorable.

THIS is a machine ETCHING the wood for Donna's EXCLUSIVE 
Huge
Huge
Huge
Insightful Meadow Stamps.  
They will be released and showcased at Donna's INSPIRED Event.


Here is the final result of the etching of these one of a kind exclusive stamps
Stunning.
Simply Stunning.
These are COLLECTOR Items.
They are SO PRETTY!


Do you see the SIZE of these things?  Huge, I am tellin' ya.
LOVE EM!


Moving on to {ippity}
The PAPER PACKS being released with the NEW {ippity} stamps on May 13th is from 
October Afternoon
it is SO FUN.
Eryn.
is beside herself with excitement for this paper.
right, Eryn?
HA!


...and another little {ippity} sneak peek.
Want to know WHO you can get these from?
CLICK HERE.
They will be releasing on May 13th, 2010 and all the {ippity} chicks will have them IN STOCK and ready to SELL TO YOU!


CLICK HERE for the {ippity} blog - EVERY TUESDAY is Tippity Tuesday and you will get some great little TIPS!


on
another 
note


Some companies have COOKIE JARS.
We have STAMP JARS.
HA!


and one more random comment to distract us from our WEBSITE and EMAIL problems....

I suppose...since the website and EMAIL is DOWN - I could clean my office.
NAH!
Organized Chaos. 
That is what it is all about for me. 
It works, RIGHT?
Last night, while crafting my 12 year old just looked around at the room and shook his head.
I said "What? - EVERYONE who crafts has an explosion in their crafty room" 
Chris and James disagreed. 
THEY THINK
am 
the
ONLY 
one.
Help me out, here.
I'm not the only messy crafter out there, RIGHT?
leave some PROOF and SUPPORT in the comment section if you have a moment!

Please tell me you get messy as you craft.
I will feel much better. 


Alright - I am traveling to the production area of Unity.
Seems they are swamped and due to the LACK of email - I am going to do some manufacturing work.
I am actually looking forward to it!

HOORAY!
...and then fishing tonight.
love fishing.
wish
us
luck!



{Ippity} {Ippity}