Thanks for being SEW Supportive...

Hi everyone!

Jessica here and I'm "SEW" excited to be hanging out on the UNITY blog today.   Do you know that this is actually my first Tuesday post as a full time DT member since I started back in January?   It's my turn, heehee...finally!

I have to say that I'm just floored at the little (well, not so little!) community we have here.   It's amazing to me to see all of you guys come together to support us and share in just as much excitement as we do each month when the kits come out, the CHA releases...ALL of it!

What's even more?  Through it all, you guys have really been SO amazingly welcoming and supportive to me and I'm so thrilled to be here...do you know that I'm STILL pinching myself every day?!?!   So, this card is dedicated to all of you guys who are SEW supportive of me and all of us DT girlies...

I think the sentiment (that and image from the APRIL KOTM :) is totally sweet, don't you?   This kit is PACKED with super cute images and hey, you guys probably know that I have a little bit of an obsession with sewing on cards, LOL...so when I saw this kit I was totally head over bobbin!

It's such a sweet reminder of how we as friends, always "pull each other through", isn't it?   I have made so many wonderful friends through getting to know this team and also a lot of you guys, too just from being a part of Unity and I can't thank Ang enough for giving me that opportunity and YOU all for accepting me.  What a fabulous feeling!  Good times, my friends, good times!

Speaking of friendships, old AND new....be sure to hang out with us on Thursday now that HIP HOP is back!  Are ya LOVING it?!    We also have some SUPER fun challenges going on now-sketches each Thursday and a color challenge on Mondays-be sure to check out the SCS forum and come and hang with us for some fun, inspiration, prizes...and you'll have SEW much fun!  ;)

Thanks for letting me come by and chat today!  I'll talk to you all soon, but for now, I'll leave you with this warm and fuzzy:

"Friendship is the golden THREAD that ties the heart of all the world..." ~John Evelyn
{Ippity}
{Ippity}