Jimmi's Sunny Sunday Favorites!

Oh wow.............it's SO sunny today :D 
I need my sunglasses just to sit in my living room...hehe!

That is definitely one of my favorite things!

And here are some others.
Last 
 
night I got this cute paper at JoAnn's, it's DCWV and has all these funky prints, it's CUTE: 
And why was I at JoAnn's???  Because I got a Janome sewing machine and I needed more thread!  I am pretty sure if you've visited my blog this week or Facebook then you've heard more than you ever wanted to about my machine!  IT'S SO FUN!

I cannot stop sewing!!!
 
How about a few cards?

Like this one by my BFF Sherry.  I love all the "birdi-ness" about it...the bird, the paper to match the cloud shaped label, CUTE!
 
And here is a FABulous card by Jess/jexterra (on SCS) that I love!  The vibrant colors against the white are so stunning!

One of my favorite stampers is Eva...oh how I love Eva, as a person AND as a super stylish stamper!
Check out this card:

Did you see the
Stampin' Store Kit for April???  Yeah, this is DEFINITELY a favorite on mine..how did Angela know I'd be
SEW crazy in April, lol!?!?!?  Her and the Unity Artists are simply geniuses!

OK, let's talk clothes....you know how I love them...but the one thing I do not love are my arms...it's my biggest insecurity, they are not pretty....BUT I was shopping with my friend Friday night and fell in love with this tank top at KOHL'S and it was only $14.99 and she talked me into buying it...and now I need a jacket to go over it, LOL!  OR I'll just look at it hanging so prettily in my closet!
It's orange, a favorite color of mine and it's embellished...perfectly....MAYBE some day I'll be brave enough to wear it but I thought I'd share today in case any of you NEED it, too ;)
 
How about music talk?
I have a new favorite CD...I may be addicted to it, I don't know...but if I am I don't want an intervention!

It's Usher's new CD, Raymond vs Raymond...oh it's GOOD!
(I say "CD" but I buy everything as MP3, it's cheaper and I can just copy it to a disk to take in the car or whatever...just a tip ;)

OK, now I need to get a shower and take Rachel to TJ Maxx...not sure why but for some reason she says she  NEEDS to go there today...wonder where she gets it from???

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

HUGS,
JIMMI

{Ippity}
{Ippity}